Special Benefits for DataCore-authorized Partners
DataCore extends special privileges to sales and service organizations who demonstrate an ongoing commitment to solutions based on DataCore products. Those privileges are itemized in the DataCore Partner Program Description below. As with any partner program, your organization must complete a few prerequisites to qualify for specific benefits. You may encounter minor variations in the benefits/prerequisites between different geographic locations consistent with market differences. For more information about the Partner Program download the EMEA Partner Program Overview.
Partner Program Description
Benefits under the DataCore Partner Program are structured into three (3) levels corresponding to how much DataCore business you influence and your demonstrated competency with DataCore solutions. Partner program participation is not required to resell DataCore products, but is highly recommended if DataCore is to become an integral component of your practice.
Level 3- Gold Solution Provider
Solution Providers demonstrating proven skills and success promoting and delivering DataCore products may become a Gold Partner. Partners must meet the following criteria:
- Meet Quarterly and Annual targets (MSRP) of DataCore products & services.
- Have individuals on staff with current DCSP/DCSA certifications
- Have current DCIEs on staff
- Quarterly business plan for DataCore products & services discussed with and approved by DataCore
- Eligible for additional Gold Partner rewards based on agreed quarterly objectives
- Eligible for special Gold level promos and programs
- Eligible to receive funds for joint marketing activities
- Premium positioning within various DataCore marketing initiatives (such as featured spotlight at DataCore’s booths during major industry events)
- Assigned DataCore Partner manager and technical liaison
- Periodic roadmap updates (futures)
- Participation in technology previews & beta programs