EMEA Web Specialist
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Summary and location:
The Web Specialist EMEA is responsible for the production of web pages, landing pages, and HTML emails in support of marketing activities in the EMEA region. This position also participates in projects that support Worldwide Marketing initiatives that benefit business in the EMEA region.
This role is designed for a candidate with 3-5 years’ professional experience in web design or web marketing who is looking to grow their skills in user experience design, SEO, web analytics, and conversion rate optimization.
The vacancy is to be filled in one of our EMEA offices either in Reading (U.K.), Munich (Germany) or Paris (France) as soon as possible. The successful candidate will report to the Web Manager operating from our international headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, in the U.S.A.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, customize and optimize the local EMEA websites in full alignment with WW messaging and layout; datacore.de; www.datacore.fr.
- Support content translation workflows via Smartling platform.
- Update content to reflect current SEO trends in UK, France and Germany.
- Use search engine optimization techniques to improve rankings and implement local search engine marketing campaigns.
- Monitor online local traffic and manage conversion rate optimization.
- Measure results through web and marketing analytics tools.
- Debug local pages and fix broken links or images.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Intermediate level in Photoshop and similar tools
- Strong written and communication skills in English
- Strong written and communication skills in German and/or French would be an advantage
- Experience with Google Analytics and similar web analytics tools
- Eye for usability in the presentation of visual and written content
- Passion to improve skills in web design and marketing
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly forward your CV and supportive application documents (cover letter, certificates, etc.) to our recruitment team via JobsEMEA@Datacore.Com