We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will help craft the go-to-market strategy for DataCore’s Software Defined Storage product line and will be the architect for revenue growth. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will create compelling content, analyze the market, write competitive positioning, enable sales, and guide and support marketing efforts for Software-Defined Storage and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure.
This role requires a self-starter who works with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines, and work in partnership with sales, engineering, product management, channel partners, global marketing, operations and the regional field marketing teams around the globe. In additional to being a proficient and content contributor, this product marketer will support product launches, help the organization understand buyer personas, conduct won/loss analysis, help gather feature requirements, support competitive intelligence and positioning, and communicate value propositions.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, use cases, buyers, competitive solutions, trends, and overall market dynamics
- Write compelling, differentiated, and effective positioning and messaging for our product lines
- Create sales and marketing collateral, including reference architectures, white papers, case studies, presentations, technical competitive briefs, and business cases
- Serve as a spokesperson for DataCore at trade shows, webinars, events and other forums
- Own relationships with press, analysts, and influencers
- Work closely with field marketing for demand generation / lead nurturing campaigns as well as pricing, packaging & promotions
- Train inside sales, field sales, and channel partners; producing sales enablement materials for both internal and channel resources
- Raise awareness for DataCore products and technology through social media and community participation
- Engage with DataCore’s technical community (DCIE) in conjunction with solution architects
- A desire to be part of a world-class marketing team which is driven to make a difference in the market and be part of a great success story
- 5-9 years Product Marketing experience, ideally in storage or virtualization technologiesA proven understanding of the IT infrastructure market and IT buyers is required
- Strategic thinker, clear communicator, effective player coach
- Experience working with press, analysts and influencers
- Self-direction, passion, and a drive for quality
- Strong determination and discipline to advance projects and achieve high quality outcomes
- Ability to manage complex projects and collaborate within the marketing team, across cross-functional teams and global geographies
- Experience with a channel distribution model a plus