WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a CI/CD Engineer, who should be able to self‐manage, taking a task either individually or as part of the team and see it through to completion. The CI/CD team is constantly striving to stay current with the latest technologies.
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Develop and maintain Build, Deployment, and Continuous Integration systems.
- Strategize, Plan and manage the implementation of the CI and CD solution.
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our stack.
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end‐to‐end quality.
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation.
- Own production incidents/issues and provide response to infrastructure incidents and alerts.
Essential skills and experience requred:
- 5+ years of overall IT experience with 3+ years of CI/CD Engineering experience.
- Excellent knowledge on GIT, Perforce, TFS is a must. (merging, branching, best practices)
- Experience with configuration management.
- Excellent knowledge in PowerShell.
- Experience with a UNIX shell scripting in Bash and Python is a plus.
- Strong implementation experience with continuous integration tools ‐ TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts.
- Solid knowledge in driver signing and Strong Name signing of assemblies.
- Understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows systems is a plus.
- System administration exposure.
- Deep experience with build tools (Visual Studio, make, maven, ant) and package management tools (npm, NuGet).
- Strong written and verbal communication required.
- Proven experience to thrive in a complex software systems involving multi‐platform development environment.
- Ansible & Chef experience desired.
- A desire to learn new skills.