ABOUT DATACORE SOFTWARE
Our vision is to improve the performance and possibility of every business with real-time data. DataCore bridges the gap between the enterprise’s need to achieve real-time business and to leverage current and future IT assets to maximize resource utilization. We pioneered software-defined storage. Our patented technology overcomes I/O bottlenecks, delivering dramatic performance improvements, and delivers high availability in a very simple and cost-effective way. Over 10,000 deployments have the advantage of using DataCore.
- Faster workloads: Up to 5X increase in performance
- High availability: up to 100% reduction in storage-related downtime
- Lower TCO: up to 25% reduction in storage investment
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
This Channel Business Development Manager’s role reports to the Regional (Northern Europe) Sales Director. The purpose of this position is to:
- Identify, on-board, develop and grow new partners,
- To generate net new license revenue for DataCore products
- Territory UK
The role requires :
- A true business development manager (hunter sales profile) not just a relationship channel manager.
- To be Self-motivated, self-driven individual capable of delivering high levels of activity with the skill set to ensure detailed follow up, planning and execution.
- To have the enthusiasm and credibility to be the DataCore brand champion in the channel – this person will be the key representative and face of DataCore to reseller and distribution partners.
- To be able to build strong personal relationships with partners and prepared to invest own time developing those relationships outside of normal working hours.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work with colleagues and reseller / partner community at all levels.
- The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in external (UK field based) IT channel business development and must be able to demonstrate a track record of achieving sales targets throughout their career.
- The focus product category is Software Defined Storage so demonstrable knowledge of storage infrastructure and/or HCI markets is highly desirable.
- Candidates with experience in related IT areas will be considered provided they can demonstrate that they can transfer these channel development skills to growing DataCore’s business in the UK.
WHAT TO EXPECT ?
- A interesting On Targeted Earnings Package
- A Pension and Benefits UK Package for individuals and possibly covering their dependents
- An appealing car allowance
- A flat hierarchy
- An unlimited employment contract
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly forward your application documents to our recruitment team via JobsEMEA@Datacore.Com