ABOUT DATACORE SOFTWARE
Our vision is to improve the performance and possibility of every business with real-time data. DataCore bridges the gap between the enterprise’s need to achieve real-time business and to leverage current and future IT assets to maximize resource utilization. We pioneered software-defined storage. Our patented technology overcomes I/O bottlenecks, delivering dramatic performance improvements, and delivers high availability in a very simple and cost-effective way. Over 10,000 deployments have the advantage of using DataCore.
- Faster workloads: Up to 5X increase in performance
- High availability: up to 100% reduction in storage-related downtime
- Lower TCO: up to 25% reduction in storage investment
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This Sales Account Manager Italy, under the direction and supervision of the Country Manager Italy, is responsible for all aspects of sales within the assigned territory. This includes developing successful relationships with customers and business partners, ensuring a high level of satisfaction, and representing DataCore within the territory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
In this role, the successful candidate shall perform especially the following tasks in the assigned territory:
- Being responsible for driving DataCore revenue through the assigned territory Partners;
- Marketing current programs and promotions that provide Partners the ability to resell DataCore products;
- Working with the Partners to understand current offerings and amend to include DataCore as part of core offerings or dedicated practice;
- Being responsible for working with Partners on go to market strategy and facilitating partnering efforts;
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and events with assigned Partners in order to drive new leads;
- Proactively seeking for solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects;
- Regularly updating Channel Partners with the latest information on the DataCore product suite;
- Using salesforce.com for forecasting and lead, account and opportunity management;
- Managing the entire sales process to include: prospecting, identifying, qualifying and closing opportunities with Partners;
- Being responsible for meeting assigned sales quota and reporting requirements;
- Accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue;
- Developing specific plans to ensure revenue growth;
- Providing quarterly results assessments of the territory;
- Coordinating proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Bachelors’ degrees in business, marketing, engineering, business administration, etc. are highly preferred. Alternatively, High School Diploma with significant, relevant experience considered;
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven record of at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of and experience in the IT storage market is desirable but will consider candidates with experience in related areas such as VDI, server virtualization, security, networking, infrastructure etc. provided the candidate can demonstrate how they would transfer their skills to the software defined storage market.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work with colleagues and reseller / partner community at all levels.
- Business fluent English.
- Prepared to travel for this role may require traveling extensively throughout the assigned territory;
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly forward your CV and supportive application documents (cover letter, certificates, etc.) to our recruitment team EXCLUSIVELY via the application email link firstname.lastname@example.org