DataCore is looking for an experienced superstar to drive go-to-market programs, and help build our product-to-market implementation strategy and processes. We are looking for an individual contributor with the agility to manage multiple strategic cross-functional programs/projects that will be key drivers of our growth.
- Drive multiple strategic marketing and go-to-market programs/projects' implementation through cross-functional teams, and sometimes agencies and contractors, to timely delivery
- Build close relationships and partner with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Business and Sales Operations, Customer Success and front office teams to drive new product launches and deliver strategic growth projects
- Develop program/project plans, work with team leads to define scope and goals, and forecast milestone and completion dates. Create visibility on program progress across multiple organization
- Drive projects forward and help execution in face of ambiguity
- Learn from failure and success to improve processes, document best practices, and build a repeatable process
- Keep visibility into overall company programs to account for dependencies and impact of current work and the organization as a whole. Have an understanding of how programs and approaches can impact the business to be able to effectively prioritize, create contingency plans, and drive work.
- Proactively lead change, identify potential risks, and effectively communicate and escalate to stakeholders as needed.
- Manage special projects as needed, and work with Marketing Project Manager and management to continue to define and improve processes
What we are Looking For
- Advanced Knowledge of standard project management concepts and practices.
- A solid understanding of the product development-to-launch process at a software company, ideally one selling to IT audiences. This includes knowledge of how marketing creates content, support readiness, sales operations, and product launches.
- Impeccable communication, problem-solving, and facilitation skills, with a passion for distilling complex ideas in easy to understand ways
- A track record of delivering large, complex, cross-functional product launches or go-to-market programs
- Experience and comfort in a fast paced, constantly changing environment where ambiguity is the norm
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels of a company, and have strong influencing skills
- An ability to think strategically but dive into details when needed. Ability to adjust in the moment, and understand all the implications and steps needed to adjust.
- Experience working with geographically distributed team.