Executive Assistant to the CEO
DataCore is going through a massive growth transformation which has created a fun, high growth, high pace cultural transformation. We are searching for an Executive Assistant who will report directly to the CEO and help be the ‘face’ of this transformation to our global employees, investors, board members, press, and industry analysts. This individual, in addition to providing superior executive support, will be the consummate professional with “Jack/Jane-of-all-trades” modern abilities and a keen sense of detail. Someone who can juggle multiple tasks with little direction and, on any given day, act as an executive assistant, office manager, event planner, or project manager. He/she will exhibit a strong work ethic and thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. An intelligent, resourceful candidate with high energy and willingness to learn and grow with the company is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing Executive-level support to the CEO including but not limited to, coordinating multiple calendars/schedules and acting as a liaison between internal and external contacts.
- Planning and coordination of extensive travel arrangements including making airline/hotel reservations, arranging car rentals, car services, and other means of lodging and transportation for both domestic and international travel.
- Coordinate events and team building gatherings.
- Assisting with expense reporting through Concur.
- Creation of presentations and other documents utilizing the Microsoft Office.
- Understand objectives and priorities and anticipate changes.
- Be clear, concise, and direct in communicating.
- 5 years of administrative support experience at an executive level.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Extreme detail-oriented and self productive without the need to be micromanaged.
- Ability to proactively make recommendations for modern, efficient and innovative ways to accomplish tasks, hence improving current operations.
- Exhibits professional maturity and handles sensitive information discretely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of internal staff.
- A true team player with the ability to work independently.
- A positive attitude and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks, no matter how small or large.
- Must have a “can do” mind-set and the flexibility to take on random projects and ad hoc tasks as necessary – must be comfortable with an ever-changing and evolving role based on the needs of the company.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Wellness program
- Generous PTO policy
- Stock options
- Gym membership
- Employee referral compensation
DataCore is a high growth highly creative performance based company with a promote-from-within culture, we work hard and we also know how to have fun. Our open office layout is located in Fort Lauderdale, where our team members can enjoy a Friday evening happy hour, catered Wednesday lunches and teambuilding events like a catamaran cruise, top golf and if you are a dog lover, ‘take your dog to work day’.
DataCore is very proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.