ABOUT DATACORE SOFTWARE
DataCore Software is a profitable, global software company that helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide modernize how they store, protect, and access data. The company delivers the industry’s most flexible, intelligent, and powerful software-defined storage (SDS) solutions.
The DataCore ONETM vision unifies the often-disparate storage industry across block, file, and object storage with a single solution. DataCore’s comprehensive product suite, intellectual property portfolio, and its unrivaled experience in storage virtualization and advanced data services, position it as the authority on software-defined storage. Organizations ranging from hospitals and health systems, media and entertainment providers, educational institutions, government agencies and more trust DataCore’s solutions to improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability.
DataCore’s world-class customer service and support been recognized with several prestigious awards and boasts a 71% net promotor score (NPS), far surpassing the industry average of 30%.
Corporate headquarters are out of a state-of-the-art facility in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Milan, Sofia, Tokyo, and Taipei with a technical center of excellence in Bangalore, India.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
User-Experience (UX) Designer
DataCore Software is hiring a talented UX Designer professional to join our team! The UX Designer will work closely with our team to understand our business requirements and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, which will be translated into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX Designer will also be responsible for ensuring a great intuitive user experience. Interested in learning more? Come talk to us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate through designs.
Essential skills and experience requred:
- Three (3) or more years of UX design experience.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.
- Experience with making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma skills.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Ability to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Ability to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop or kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Listing just a few of DataCore Software Bulgaria’s assets:
- Being part of a global team of innovators determined to transform an industry ;
- Flat hierarchy and short-decision paths ;
- Visibility and numerous opportunities given to make an impact ;
- A variety of comprehensive and country-specific total rewards programs.
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly forward your CV and supportive application documents (cover letter, certificates, etc.) to our recruitment team via email@example.com with the reference project code: EDC-121-BG. Alternatively you may use the online application form at the bottom of this page.
DataCore Software is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy and/or childbirth, including breastfeeding and breastfeeding-related conditions, gender, gender identity, gender expression, being transgender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, age, family medical history or genetic information, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected characteristics. This policy applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by employees, including managers, supervisors, and co-workers, and third-party non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, unpaid interns, volunteers, etc.