About DataCore Software
The DataCore ONE™ vision unifies the often-disparate storage industry across block, file, object, and container-attached storage with a single solution. DataCore’s comprehensive product suite, intellectual property portfolio, and its unrivaled experience in storage virtualization and advanced data services, position it as the authority on software-defined storage. Organizations ranging from hospitals and health systems, media and entertainment providers, educational institutions, government agencies and more trust DataCore’s solutions to improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability.
DataCore’s world-class customer service and support been recognized with several prestigious awards and boasts a 71% net promotor score (NPS), far surpassing the industry average of 30%.
Corporate headquarters are out of a state-of-the-art facility in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Milan, Sofia, Tokyo, and Taipei with a technical center of excellence in Bangalore, India.
What are we looking for?
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for owning and executing a large portfolio of renewal contracts in an assigned territory.
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for creating strategic partnerships with internal stakeholders such as Sales Team and Operations organization to secure every renewal. Moreover, the Customer Success Specialist is responsible for ensuring that customers are set up for success and facilitate the renewal at the end of the subscription term.
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for building relationships with DataCore Customers. The main objective is to ensure that customers are completely satisfied with their DataCore products and services and to drive upsell/cross sell opportunities.
- Manage high volume of customer renewal contacts through phone and email each day – majority of communication is outbound
- Own, drive, and manage the renewals process in collaboration with the sales team; Partner with Sales and Operations to save any at-risk and late renewals
- Maintain the customer management system (CRM) to ensure all relevant data is captured in a timely manner
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports and ensure accurate forecasting
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Partnering with our field sales organization, create and maintain relationships with large customer base to ensure each customer is successful and communicate every challenge into the wider business
- Achieve revenue-based quota by selling renewals, identifying, and offering up-sell and cross-sell opportunities when applicable such as multiple years renewals, additional capacity, and new products; Inform DataCore’s Sales team of any customer upsell opportunities
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Liaise between the customers and various DataCore departments such as order management, technical customer support, marketing, and sales to ensure resolution to customer’s concerns
- Drive completion of Online Customer Satisfaction Survey
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective external customers and channel partners
- Hunting sales mentality and passionate about achieving goals and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated self-starter person with the ability to handle a high volume of e-mail communications and outbound calls
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams
- Strong phone presence and excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Open, positive attitude, and strong interest in technology and how it shapes the future world
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multi-task as needed
- This position will have the basic requirement of decision making as they will be handling transactional needs each day without the immediate supervision of their manager; Decision making and good judgment are required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in same role and function in the IT Industry with SaaS sales experience
- Hands on experience with Sales Force or similar CRM systems strongly preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop or kneel, talk, and hear.
DataCore Software is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy and/or childbirth, including breastfeeding and breastfeeding-related conditions, gender, gender identity, gender expression, being transgender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, age, family medical history or genetic information, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected characteristics. This policy applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by employees, including managers, supervisors, and co-workers, and third-party non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, unpaid interns, volunteers, etc.