Centrally pool and manage unstructured data across NAS devices, file servers and object stores
Move inactive data to cloud or on-premises object storage and reduce storage costs
Improve the speed and performance of searching and finding files across multiple devices
*近日リリース ❘ **オブジェクトストレージ用
- Improve collaboration across sites with faster, easier access to files and multimedia
- Enjoy increased visibility over unstructured data storage from a single console
- Fulfill data governance obligations through explicit policies
- Expand and modernize with no dependency on device or manufacturer
- Integrate new technologies alongside existing equipment without expensive forklift upgrades
- Unify management of different types of data under one system
- Automate data placement to optimize capacity and control costs while meeting performance and availability objectives
- Modernize while maximizing the value from existing equipment without having to rip and replace perfectly good assets
- Save costs by transparently relocating inactive data and replicas on lower cost object-based storage
- Defer buying more premium storage by uncluttering it and fully dedicating its capacity and resources for the active data
- Avoid consuming costly space and bandwidth by performing functions at the file level rather than at the volume level
vFilO Savings Calculator
DataCore vFilO can help you significantly lower storage TCO and improve ROI. Use this simple tool and find out how much money you can save on your file and object storage investments.
Impact on Cost of Data
3-year Savings Estimate
Total combined savings of productivity and data storage costs over a 3-year period.
The estimated savings values contained herein are provided to you for illustrative purposes only. The actual cost savings due to vFilO will depend on how you use it for storage management in your environment. Savings are calculated to the nearest dollar for simplification purposes.
Simple, transparent and flexible licensing based on managed capacity in TB and type of data managed by vFilO: active data or inactive/archival data.
- Active Data for your data managed by vFilO on NAS devices, file servers and shares.
- Inactive Data for your data stored on S3 cloud storage or on-premises object stores. These infrequently accessed data are deduplicated and compressed.
License includes Premier Support (24×7) and free product updates.
- Cost-effective term licensing (annual and multi-year licenses are available)
- Scale capacity as needed
- Price per TB goes down as consumption grows
- Volume discounts on total capacity in use apply
- Governmental and educational organizations are eligible for additional discounts