With support centers located around the globe and staffed exclusively by Level 3 Support Engineers, DataCore delivers an unparalleled support experience.
At DataCore, Premier is standard. We’ve been delivering best-in-class support that far exceeds our customers’ expectations for over twenty years.
- Always-on support with 24x7x365 access via phone, email, web and live chat
- Industry-leading response times, collaborative call management and automated priority event escalation minimize downtime
- Comprehensive self-help resources and training courses maximize your IT staff efficiency
Premier Plus Support
For customers running mission-critical applications, Premier Plus provides an extra layer of protection.
- Annual Healthcheck Service ensures your infrastructure is sound by identifying potential issues in advance
- Faster guaranteed response times with call queue priority get you back up and running quickly
- Included robust, hands-on training delivers the tools and knowledge that equip your staff to handle many issues before they become incidents
|Keep Your Business Running||
|Priority 1 Response Time||1 hour||30 minutes|
|Priority 2 Response Time||4 hours||2 hours|
|24 x 7 x 365|
|Automated event escalation|
|Collaborative call management|
|Increase your IT efficiency||Premier||Premier Plus|
|Self-paced online training|
|Maximize your IT investment||Premier||Premier Plus|
|Level 3 engineering staff|
|Remote health check|
The annual Remote Healthcheck Service ensures your infrastructure is sound by comparing your configuration against Best Practices.
We also review all logged warning events to identify potential problem areas. When your Healthcheck is completed, you receive a comprehensive report with our findings and detailed recommendations.
Yes. Scheduling a Remote Healthcheck is as simple as raising a support incident. The Healthcheck request should be submitted as a Level 3 incident via our Support Portal, email or phone.
We will begin scheduling the Healthcheck service on April 1, 2019. Wait times will vary based on the number of current requests but our goal is a 1 week turnaround time. You will be advised of anticipated delivery date when you schedule.
In addition to the free training webinars that are available to all customers, Premier Plus customers can take advantage of all self-paced lab training courses on DataCore Software- Defined Storage to gain the tools, knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively manage a DataCore-powered infrastructure. TWO people from each organization are eligible for the free training. Classes should be taken in the following order:
- SANsymphony-V Customer 1-Day Online Training – SYMV9C
- SANsymphony-V Customer 1-Day Maintaining the SAN Online Training – SYMV9M
- SANsymphony-V Customer 1-Day Advanced Features Online Training – SYMV9A
- DataCore Server 1-Day Online Trouble- shooting Course – SYMV10T
No. The courses included in the Premier Plus support option are self-paced and online. More in-depth, instructor-led courses are available for purchase to all customers.
Yes. Because our self-paced classes provide remote access to a lab environment to gain hands-on experience, there is a limit to the number of students we can support in each class. The current list of scheduled classes can be accessed on our training calendar.