Partner Level Benefits
Benefits under the DataCore Partner Program are structured into three (3) levels corresponding to how much DataCore business you influence and your demonstrated competency with DataCore solutions. As with any partner program, your organization must complete a few prerequisites to qualify for specific benefits. You may encounter minor variations in the benefits/prerequisites between different geographic locations consistent with market differences.
Please contact your local DataCore authorized distributor or email@example.com for more specific information on partner benefits or specific partner level requirements by country.
For more information about the Partner Program, download the EMEA Partner Program Overview (coming soon).
Level 1 - Business Partner
Your organization must meet the following requirements to be considered a Business Partner:
- A minimum of 1 individual on staff with a current DCSP certification
- May resell DataCore software licenses
- May resell DataCore maintenance / support renewals
- Access to the DataCore Partner Portal (a partner-oriented online repository for additional sales and marketing resources)
- Lead registration privileges with attractive discounts
- Partner logo linked to partner’s web site included on DataCore Worldwide Partners Page
- Eligible to receive funds for joint marketing activities
- Eligible for standard promotions and programs
- Special Price Requests
* Certified Business Partners require an individual on staff with a current DCIE certification. Otherwise, must purchase DCIE services through a DataCore distributor
Level 2 - Silver Solution Provider
Partners wishing to advance to the next partner level or offer their own professional services associated with DataCore software licenses must meet additional criteria:
- Have an individual on staff with a current DataCore Certified Implementation Engineer, DCSP and DCSA certification
- Meet Quarterly and Annual sales targets (MSRP) of DataCore software
- At least one (1) Enduser Lead Generation activity per half year
Business Partner Benefits plus:
- Eligible to receive leads from DataCore marketing campaigns
- Access to NFR software
- Access to a DataCore partner- relationship manager and technical liaison
- Eligible to participate in Partner Internal-Use License program.
Level 3 - Gold Solution Provider
Solution Providers demonstrating proven skills and success promoting and delivering DataCore products may become a Gold Partner. Partners must meet the following criteria:
- Meet Quarterly and Annual targets (MSRP) of DataCore products and services.
- Have individuals on staff with current DCSP/DCSA certifications
- Have current 2x DCIEs on staff
- Quarterly business plan for DataCore products & services discussed with and approved by DataCore
- At least one (1) Enduser Lead Generation Activity per quarter
Silver Partner Benefits plus:
- Eligible for additional Gold Partner back end rebates based on agreed quarterly objectives
- Premium positioning within various DataCore marketing initiatives (such as featured spotlight at DataCore’s booths during major industry events)
- Assigned DataCore Partner manager and technical liaison
- Periodic roadmap updates (futures)
- Participation in technology previews & beta programs