We are looking for Windows Systems, Kernel, Device Driver developer as a key contributor in developing software solutions that supports organization strategy and vision, ensuring alignment between the technical solutions and the business needs. This engineer will play a role in every part of the software system development lifecycle, working with our team to produce high quality, high performing systems that meet our stakeholders needs.
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implement
- Develop Technology Components that would integrate with larger SDS (Software Defined Storage) platform and product.
- Participate in requirement analysis and definition
- Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures
- Work with and contribute in a dynamic, distributed team environment.
- Grow and mentor new team members
Essential skills and experience required:
- 5 to 8 years of experience
- Bachelor/ Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering or related engineering.
- Design and development of Windows Driver and Kernel level programming.
- Extensive programming skills in C/C++ in Windows environment.
- Good understanding of Windows internals, including multithreaded development concepts.
- Experience in Kernel Mode Debugging like WinDbg and crash dump analysis.
- Exposure to Kubernetes and block storage for containers will be a plus.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to work with developers, testers, and cross Geo team members.
- Great passion for learning and has a can-do attitude.
- Strong understanding of Unit Testing principles.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge / Hands on experience of modern DevOps practices for CI/CD.
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Self-starter with extreme comfort in working with geographically dispersed teams.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience working with products in Storage and related domain will be a strong plus
- Knowledge of Storage related concepts (mirroring, encryption, snapshots, replication, etc.)
- Good general working knowledge of the SCSI specification and common transports