ABOUT DATACORE SOFTWARE
DataCore Software is a profitable, global software company that helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide modernize how they store, protect, and access data. The company delivers the industry’s most flexible, intelligent, and powerful software-defined storage (SDS) solutions.
The DataCore ONETM vision unifies the often-disparate storage industry across block, file, and object storage with a single solution. DataCore’s comprehensive product suite, intellectual property portfolio, and its unrivaled experience in storage virtualization and advanced data services, position it as the authority on software-defined storage. Organizations ranging from hospitals and health systems, media and entertainment providers, educational institutions, government agencies and more trust DataCore’s solutions to improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability.
DataCore’s world-class customer service and support been recognized with several prestigious awards and boasts a 71% net promotor score (NPS), far surpassing the industry average of 30%.
Corporate headquarters are out of a state-of-the-art facility in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Milan, Sofia, Tokyo, and Taipei with a technical center of excellence in Bangalore, India.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Senior DevOps Engineer / Staff Software Development Engineer
We are looking for DevOps Engineers to work on building, operating, and scaling next generation products in the arenas of Big Data, Data Warehousing, and end user Business Intelligence. Interested in learning more? Come talk to us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Own the building, administering, maintaining, monitoring, and scaling a platform, supporting analytics, reporting, and other data-driven functionality across the organization
- Pipeline development in support of automating CI/CD
- Developing and embedding metrics in applications and environments to support multiple development and support teams’ visibility into environment/product health
Essential skills and experience requred:
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, Information Technology or equivalent related experience
- Minimum experience of 5 years
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD and/or DevOps type roles
- Total understanding of SaaS and Cloud hosting of software development activities
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud platform and Microsoft Azure Devops. Azure Certification is preferred.
- Experience with variety of logging/visualization management tools (ELK, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience with administering / monitoring infrastructure on bare metal, private/public cloud or hybrids (e.g. Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, Open Stack, VM’s, etc)
- Understanding Identity and Access Management in cloud environments
- Hands-on experience on developing scripts to automate tasks (e.g. azurecli, powershell, yaml)
- Experience with containerization and related technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with system administration on both Linux and Windows
- In-depth knowledge on the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Experience with data, systems and network security
- Comfortable working on a team of people with diverse viewpoints and background.
Preferred skills and experience:
Experience with various database and storage systems (e.g. HDFS, MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Hands-on experience with Cloud-Based Log Management and Anomaly Detection tools (e.g. Sumologic, Loggly)
- Familiar with Cyber security and data privacy principles and regulations (e.g. GDPR, HIPAA, FDA, MDD etc.)
- Experience with data management, backup and data recovery
- Experience with variety of pipeline creations tools (TeamCity, Concourse, etc.)
- Experience with variety configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Bosh)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop or kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Listing just a few of DataCore Software Bulgaria’s assets:
- Being part of a global team of innovators determined to transform an industry ;
- Flat hierarchy and short-decision paths ;
- Visibility and numerous opportunities given to make an impact ;
- A variety of comprehensive and country-specific total rewards programs.
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly forward your CV and supportive application documents (cover letter, certificates, etc.) to our recruitment team via email@example.com with the reference project code: CED-121-BG. Alternatively you may use the online application form at the bottom of this page.
DataCore Software is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy and/or childbirth, including breastfeeding and breastfeeding-related conditions, gender, gender identity, gender expression, being transgender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, age, family medical history or genetic information, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected characteristics. This policy applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by employees, including managers, supervisors, and co-workers, and third-party non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, unpaid interns, volunteers, etc.