ABOUT DATACORE SOFTWARE
DataCore Software is a profitable, global software company that helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide modernize how they store, protect, and access data. The company delivers the industry’s most flexible, intelligent, and powerful software-defined storage (SDS) solutions.
The DataCore ONETM vision unifies the often-disparate storage industry across block, file, and object storage with a single solution. DataCore’s comprehensive product suite, intellectual property portfolio, and its unrivaled experience in storage virtualization and advanced data services, position it as the authority on software-defined storage. Organizations ranging from hospitals and health systems, media and entertainment providers, educational institutions, government agencies and more trust DataCore’s solutions to improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability.
DataCore’s world-class customer service and support been recognized with several prestigious awards and boasts a 71% net promotor score (NPS), far surpassing the industry average of 30%.
Corporate headquarters are out of a state-of-the-art facility in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Milan, Sofia, Tokyo, and Taipei with a technical center of excellence in Bangalore, India.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
(Senior) Software Development Engineers / (Senior) Front-End Developers
We are looking for experienced Front-end software developers as a key contributors in developing software solutions that supports organization strategy and vision, ensuring alignment between the technical solutions and the business needs. The successful candidates will play a role in every part of the software system development lifecycle, working with our team to produce high quality, high performing systems that meet our stakeholders needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Build world-class user experiences
- Able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implementation
- Participate in requirement analysis and definition
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Translate visual designs into pixel perfect implementation.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures
Essential skills and experience requred:
- 2/3 years and 5+ years proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with Angular 6 or higher
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Comprehensive knowledge of front-end tools/technologies including Java Script, CSS, HTML5, RxJS, NgRx & front-end frameworks like Angular, TypeScript etc.
- Experience with Front-End Architecture Patterns such as eventual consistency, input validation, etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
- Experience consuming APIs (REST)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Ability to freely communicate in English
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with building SaaS web applications based on microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, or GCP is a plus.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks such as Protractor.
- Experience with design systems such as Axure, Invision, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Listing just a few of our benefits in Sofia, Bulgaria:
- Being part of a global team of innovators determined to transform an industry ;
- Flat hierarchy and short-decision paths ;
- Visibility and numerous opportunities given to make an impact ;
- A variety of comprehensive and country-specific total rewards programs.
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly forward your CV and supportive application documents (cover letter, certificates, etc.) to our recruitment team via email@example.com with the reference project code: DEC-121-BG. Alternatively you may use the online application form at the bottom of this page.
DataCore Software is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy and/or childbirth, including breastfeeding and breastfeeding-related conditions, gender, gender identity, gender expression, being transgender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, age, family medical history or genetic information, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected characteristics. This policy applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by employees, including managers, supervisors, and co-workers, and third-party non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, unpaid interns, volunteers, etc.