DataCore Software is a profitable, global software company that helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide modernize how they store, protect, and access data. The company delivers the industry’s most flexible, intelligent, and powerful software-defined storage (SDS) solutions.
The DataCore ONE™ vision unifies the often-disparate storage industry across block, file, object and container-attached storage with a single solution. DataCore’s comprehensive product suite, intellectual property portfolio, and its unrivaled experience in storage virtualization and advanced data services, position it as the authority on software-defined storage. Organizations ranging from hospitals and health systems, media and entertainment providers, educational institutions, government agencies and more trust DataCore’s solutions to improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability.
DataCore’s world-class customer service and support has been recognized with several prestigious awards and boasts a 71% net promotor score (NPS), far surpassing the industry average of 30%.
Corporate headquarters are out of a state-of-the-art facility in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Milan, Sofia, Tokyo, and Taipei with a technical center of excellence in Bangalore, India.
- 1 Regional Sales Manager for Eastern Germany (PLZ 01-19, 39, 99).
- 1 Regional Sales Manager for Central Germany (PLZ 36, 55. 60-69, 74-76, 97).
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for sales in the as-signed territory, in particular management. of sales leads, customers, and sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage customer accounts integrating the reselling partners with the objective of revenue increase.
- Develop successful business relationships with channel partners.
- Support and closely cooperate with channel partners as regards to offerings and market strategies, ensuring a process in which sales opportunities are identified, qualified, and realized in collaboration with the channel partners.
- Sell solutions to the existing customer base and new prospects.
- Meet the assigned sales quota and reporting requirements.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue.
- Provide quarterly result assessments of the assigned territory.
- Monitor customer satisfaction which helps contribute to the quick resolution of issues around dissatisfaction.
- Regularly assess the quality of services rendered by the channel partners.
- Identify competitive threats.
- Perform product presentations and demonstrations during meetings with customers and prospects
- Actively contribute to the strategic development of the Central Europe region: Go-To-Market, market coverage, competitive analysis, strategic DataCore projects and initiatives/transformations.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years sales experience as Key Account Manager
- Experience with budget management, forecasting sales and expenses
- Demonstrated sales & technical expertise
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior management, cross functional teams and key business stakeholders.
- Strong skills in capturing business requirements.
- Highly analytic with an ability to communicate complex concepts in a way that is easy for stakeholders to understand.
- Proactive self-starter that possesses strong leadership vision.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic that is self-motivated and accountable.
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of experience selling software and/or storage solutions
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated success driving business with enterprise customers including the ability to navigate complex organizational structures
- Used to work in two tier sales organization, familiar with partner landscape in Germany
- Pronounced self-motivation paired with discipline and high communication skills
- Good industry knowledge of SaaS landscape, such as knowledge of SAN / NAS storage systems and infrastructure, is necessary
- Strong convincing communication and presentation skills in direct partner and customer contact
- Good manners, quick comprehension, independent work and resilience complete your profile
- A valid class B driver’s license is mandatory
- The job requires willingness to travel and a home office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (German and English)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop or kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
DataCore Software is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy and/or childbirth, including breastfeeding and breastfeeding-related conditions, gender, gender identity, gender expression, being transgender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, age, family medical history or genetic information, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected characteristics. This policy applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by employees, including managers, supervisors, and co-workers, and third-party non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, unpaid interns, volunteers, etc.