DataCore Software is a profitable, global software company that helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide modernize how they store, protect, and access data. The company delivers the industry’s most flexible, intelligent, and powerful software-defined storage (SDS) solutions.
The DataCore ONETM vision unifies the often-disparate storage industry across block, file, and object storage with a single solution. DataCore’s comprehensive product suite, intellectual property portfolio, and its unrivaled experience in storage virtualization and advanced data services, position it as the authority on software-defined storage. Organizations ranging from hospitals and health systems, media and entertainment providers, educational institutions, government agencies and more trust DataCore’s solutions to improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability.
DataCore’s world-class customer service and support been recognized with several prestigious awards and boasts a 71% net promotor score (NPS), far surpassing the industry average of 30%.
Corporate headquarters are out of a state-of-the-art facility in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Milan, Sofia, Tokyo, and Taipei with a technical center of excellence in Bangalore, India.
Manager – Marketing Operations
DataCore Software is hiring a talented Manager, Global Marketing Operations to join our team! The Manager, Global Marketing Operations will oversee management of marketing systems and processes, working to maintain and improve the entire lead generation lifecycle, from campaign set up to lead scoring, nurturing, routing, and reporting.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience managing Pardot as well as designing, developing, and managing these integrations with salesforce.com and the DataCore website. Are you meticulous? Detail-oriented? And take a proactive approach to optimizing existing processes
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the primary marketing automation administrator; overseeing the development, implementation and the ongoing management of Global marketing processes.
- Execute and streamline marketing workflows through automation, marketing operations management analysis and ROI reporting.
- Ensure data integrity across leads, campaigns, and opportunities.
- Maintain data integration between marketing automation (Pardot) and Salesforce.
- Establish, maintain and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation.
- Manage the lead-scoring process to pass marketing qualified leads to sales & improve conversion rates.
- Support the outbound email strategy including day to day execution of email campaigns.
- Manage the process of Global Campaign List Uploads for further nurturing via various nurturing campaigns worldwide.
- Create Marketing Performance Measurements (Campaigns Analysis, Reporting, Metrics, KPIs, and Marketing Dashboards) to influence program improvements as needed.
- Support content, product, and retention marketing initiatives, including webinars, conferences, and events through process automation (building email programs, tagging leads for sales follow-up, campaign-specific routing) and reporting on program performance (email engagement, new leads, pipeline and revenue generated/influenced).
- Work with designers and developers to create web pages, landing pages and emails and define A/B testing to optimize performance.
- Manage all aspects of Global campaign operations including but not limited to setup & standardization of required fields.
- Lead the Worldwide Marketing operations.
Essential knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 8+ years hands on experience in marketing operations in a digital business, with significant experience in marketing automation and CRM
- Experience and expertise in Salesforce and Pardot (or similar) mandatory
- Strong knowledge of lead flow practices
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Excellent understanding of data and the ability to analyse to drive actions
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management skills – from concept to completion
- Discipline to hit tight deadlines
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong written and communication skills in English
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop or kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
DataCore Software is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy and/or childbirth, including breastfeeding and breastfeeding-related conditions, gender, gender identity, gender expression, being transgender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, age, family medical history or genetic information, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected characteristics. This policy applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by employees, including managers, supervisors, and co-workers, and third-party non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, unpaid interns, volunteers, etc.