Workloads running in VMware environments can leverage many integrational benefits with the storage fabric, as long as all storage components comply with the relevant VMware Hardware compatibility lists (HCLs). Finding and integrating the appropriate storage which is compatible with your existing environment can become complex and expensive (vendor dependence).
Solve these challenges easily with a VMware Ready certified storage virtualization solution that ships with universal storage integrations (e.g., a VASA provider) empowering you to transcend hardware and integration constraints.
- Simplify and automate vVol provisioning
- Offload storage tasks from ESXi servers
- Benefit from consistent data services across diverse storage
- Choose hardware of your choice sidestepping HCL constraints
- Improve data availability, and more…
Learn more about virtualizing storage for your VMware environment:
Explore capabilities of SANsymphony software-defined storage: