We are looking for Automation and Test Engineer as a key contributor in developing software automations that supports organization strategy and vision, ensuring alignment between the technical solutions and the business needs. This person will play a role in ensuring robust quality of the software system through verification and validations and by developing automations, working with our team to produce high quality, high performing systems that meet our stakeholders needs.
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work as an embedded team member within the agile development test to define testing strategies for feature development.
- Work with product and development to define use cases and acceptance testing criteria
- Set unit test strategy and guidelines for development team
- Develop, execute and maintain integration, journey, regression, contract tests, performance, stability, and scalability tests.
- Create and Maintain CI Automation test framework
- Develop test code to validate the product features
Essential skills and experience required:
- 4 to 6 years of experience
- Experience in Windows .Net /. C# development
- Experience with white-box and black-box testing methodologies.
- Experience with development pipelines (Concourse, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks (Selenium, Protractor, JMeter, LoadRunner, etc.)
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Strong sense of customer empathy acting as catalyst and champion for quality
- Ability to prioritize defects and determine risk based on objective, metrics-based data.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience working with products in Storage and related domain will be a strong plus
- Knowledge of Storage related concepts (mirroring, encryption, snapshots, replication, etc.)
- Good general working knowledge of the SCSI specification and common transports
- Ability to write and test code in an object-oriented language