Persistent Volumes for Kubernetes
High Performance for Stateful Apps
Easy Capacity Scaling
Circumvent Storage Outages & Failures
As DevOps teams are focused on ensuring faster and seamless CI/CD pipelines, it is paramount to address the specific challenges posed by container-based environments. Traditional storage infrastructures, by themselves, are not cut out to meet the data persistence and portability requirements of today’s modern stateful workloads.
Introducing DataCore Bolt – a container-native storage solution which offers a fully automated software-defined approach to storage and data services management for your Kubernetes ecosystem. Deliver NVMe-powered high performance storage services for your containerized apps on-premises and in the cloud.
- Are your code build and deploy cycles delayed by sluggish storage?
- How do you ensure data persistence across containers in dev, test, and prod environments?
- Are you overrunning your budget and expanding capacity continuously to keep up with storage demand?
- Are you impeded by repetitive manual tasks for capacity provisioning and reclamation?
- How do you circumvent storage-related outages and failures affecting your applications?
Simplify Kubernetes storage management. Simplify DevOps. Run stateful applications at scale.
- Enables you to run stateful apps where you want and how you want – in the data center, cloud, or edge locations
- Easily integrates with your Kubernetes distributions and toolchain
- Ensure portability of storage services by removing kernel/OS dependencies
- Make Dev and Ops easier with software-defined management of data services
- Automate repetitive tasks and simplify Kubernetes management across DevOps pipelines
- No specialized storage expertise is required to use Bolt
- Run stateful applications at scale supporting on-demand needs for capacity and performance
- Fully exploit the raw speed and low latency of NVMe SSDs by minimizing overheads
- Reduce time-to-market for app development projects
Bolt: A Platform-Independent Storage Controller for Your Kubernetes Ecosystem
The Kubernetes environment encompasses myriad tools and frameworks that serve different purposes. DataCore Bolt acts as the storage abstraction layer residing in the data plane with the goal of delivering persistent storage to stateful applications running on containers.
Irrespective of the storage hardware being used (bare metal, virtual, or cloud), Bolt takes charge as the storage controller for all disaggregated storage and enables uniform high-end data services (pooling, provisioning, volume management, etc.).
Bolt seamlessly snaps into your DevOps ecosystem and works alongside your other tools used for version control, configuration management, CI/CD automation, code repository and artifact management, test automation, monitoring, and so on.
Key Benefits to DevOps Teams
- Amp up the responsiveness of stateful applications with fast and resilient storage
- Streamline Kubernetes orchestration for software development
- Improve CI/CD efficiencies significantly
- Ensure container persistence across diverse and demanding environments
- Scale flexibly to meet evolving business needs and SLAs
- Optimize the DevOps pipeline