ABOUT DATACORE SOFTWARE
Our vision is to improve the performance and possibility of every business with real-time data. DataCore bridges the gap between the enterprise’s need to achieve real-time business and to leverage current and future IT assets to maximize resource utilization. We pioneered software-defined storage. Our patented technology overcomes I/O bottlenecks, delivering dramatic performance improvements, and delivers high availability in a very simple and cost-effective way. Over 10,000 deployments have the advantage of using DataCore.
- Faster workloads: Up to 5X increase in performance
- High availability: up to 100% reduction in storage-related downtime
- Lower TCO: up to 25% reduction in storage investment
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This Solution Architect Benelux, under the direction and supervision of the Sales Account Manager Benelux, is responsible for all solution architecture aspects within the assigned territory. The successful candidate will be ideally placed in cities such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Zwolle, Enschede, Arnhem, Gent, Brussel, Antwerpen, Luik or Kortrijk.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
In this role, the successful candidate shall perform especially the following tasks in the assigned territory:
- Running product presentation and demonstration at Customer meetings;
- Determining recommended system configuration with regard to prospective Customer requirement;
- Providing technical liaison for prospective Customers;
- Preparing technical presentations of DataCore products in line with prospective Customer requirements;
- Preparing and giving written responses for customer response RFI (Request For Information) and RFP (Request For Proposal);
- Providing feedback to the departments customer service and product development regarding technical issues and recommended installation configurations regarding prospective Customers;
- Providing feedback to the departments product marketing and product development regarding desired product enhancement and features;
- Providing feedback of requirements and/or customization of the DataCore product suite undertaken by Channel Partners;
- Contributing to ensuring competence of channel and/or end user technical resources with respect to installation, configuration and customization of the DataCore product suite;
- Regularly updating Channel Partners with latest release information of the DataCore product suite;
- Supporting the regular assessment of the quality of work being undertaken by Channel Partners;
- Ensuring timely and successful implementation of the DataCore products suite into both direct and channel Customers;
- Providing feedback to the sales department on any Customer problems or requirements;
- Determining recommended system configuration with regard to prospective Customer requirement Product presentation and demonstration to Customers and Partners during meetings, conference calls, webinars and events;
- Understanding and positioning the advantages/benefits of DataCore products vs. competitive products;
- Maintaining technical expertise via training and certification with complementary products (VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, etc);
- Providing evaluations and proof-of-concepts assistance to Customers and Partners;
- Developing Whitepapers documenting technical solutions;
- Developing product and solution demonstrations;
- Supporting sales with customer meetings.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Bachelors’ degrees to Masters’ degrees in fields such as computer science, software engineering, information technology/systems, or related fields are highly preferred.
- Candidates have to demonstrate a proven record of 3+ years of working experience in a similar position;
- Sound command of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Business fluent English.
- Knowledge of and experience in the IT storage market is desirable.
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly forward your CV and supportive application documents (cover letter, certificates, etc.) to our recruitment team EXCLUSIVELY via the application email link firstname.lastname@example.org