DataCore is a profitable, global software company with a broad base of customers serving the large and fast-growing software-defined storage (SDS) market. DataCore pioneered the SDS market which abstracts away complexity from the underlying heterogeneous infrastructure, extends the value of assets by improving performance, and eliminates downtime.
The DataCore ONETM vision, established by the new executive team, will for the first time in the industry unify the disparate storage industry across block, file, and object storage with a single solution.
DataCore’s products are in use by over 10,000 customers around the world, including life-critical deployments at hospitals, manufacturing, airports, cloud service providers, media, government, and many other industries where they improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability. Experts unanimously regard DataCore’s products as vastly superior to competing solutions. The products come with world-class support having won seven straight prestigious Stevie Awards for superior customer support and boasting a 71% NPS vs the industry average of 30%.
Corporate headquarters are out of a new, state-of-the-art facility in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Milan, Sofia, Tokyo, and Taipei with a new technical center of excellence in Bangalore, India.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Sr. Product Manager to help lead the product strategy and development of our block based software defined storage solution, San Symphony. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for ongoing market analysis, roadmap creation, feature definition and prioritization, and on-going delivery of product releases.
- Help define a product strategy and roadmap, based on-going user, market and competitive analysis
- Create problem-oriented feature requirements and partner with engineering teams to ensure delivery
- Work with UX team members to fully understand the user’s perspective for feature development
- Take responsibility for the ongoing prioritization of the product backlog
- Work with product marketing to support an effective go-to-market strategy for high revenue growth
- Help deliver sales and marketing enablement for new product releases
- Work with program management to support the product life cycle efforts from ideation to release
- Serve as the subject matter expert for DataCore’s analytics and operations management solutions
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong team player and influencer
- Great problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel up to 25%, both domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred
- 8+ years of software product management experience
- Domain knowledge and expertise with enterprise block storage and virtualization solutions
- Strong understanding of the IT infrastructure problems that challenge administrators
- A passion for creating great user experiences that solve real-world problems
- Experience with agile development methodology