Reduce TCO by controlling and minimizing storage expenses
Provide uninterrupted data access and application availability
Replicate your data to remote sites for disaster recovery
Protect data and minimize data loss due to outages and disruptions
Accelerate application responsiveness by making storage processing faster
Integrate new technology into your infrastructure non-disruptively
DataCore is definitely one of the main reasons our mission-critical apps run faster; the SANsymphony caching and performance acceleration capabilities play a vital role. Moreover, DataCore makes great use of the SSDs to further boost performance.
The risk reduction that we have attained because we can replicate volumes instantaneously to both the primary and secondary sites has been of enormous value to us. We sleep a little better at night knowing we don’t have all our eggs in one basket.
DataCore’s scalability in terms of capacity, performance and functionality gives us the flexibility we need to respond to further challenges, whether it is on the ships or for the entire fleet.
*NFS AND SMB ACCESS IS SUPPORTED THROUGH WINDOWS FILE SERVER ❘ ** VIA CLOUD STORAGE GATEWAYS
Faster Applications5X Immediate boost in performance
Higher Availability100% Reduced storage-related downtime
Lower TCO50% Decrease in storage costs
- Maximize uptime with zero-touch failover and recovery for enterprise-class high availability
- Prevent equipment and site outages (planned and unplanned), from disrupting business operations
- Enable uninterrupted data access from application and/or server clusters
- Repurpose existing storage and avoid hardware rip-and-replace
- Defer purchase of new hardware by optimizing existing capacity
- Use cost-efficient equipment instead of expensive hardware
- Gain the negotiating clout to get the best deals from your supplier
- Expand and modernize with no dependency on device or manufacturer
- Enjoy complete interoperability between unlike storage systems
- Build out your storage infrastructure the way you want – any storage, any deployment, any access method
- Easily scale out or scale up based on business needs
- Use a single command and control for the entire storage infrastructure
- Reduce manual efforts and increase efficiency with automated data services
- Deploy, use and maintain the software with ease
- Avoid capacity overload and improve storage performance with auto-tiering
- Use RAM as cache on the SANsymphony node to speed up responsiveness
- Enhance I/O processing further using parallel I/O with multi-core CPUs
- Leverage a cloud-based analytics tool* to alert and prevent storage bottlenecks
- Predict when you will run out of capacity
- Diagnose and resolve common storage issues with best practice recommendations
*Available with SANsymphony term license
Stress-Free Scaling In or Out
SANsymphony pools the collective resources of storage devices, both local and shared, and manages them centrally with a common set of enterprise-wide services, despite incompatibilities among manufacturers and models.
Deployment Options: Software-Defined Storage Your Way
Abstracts traditional SAN architecture. Extends the life and value of existing SAN devices.
Pools local and direct-attached storage to create highly dense and economical shared storage.
Aggregates local storage of HCI nodes into highly available virtual storage pool.
Enables any mix of storage virtualization, converged and hyperconverged deployments.
Pay as You Grow
- Reduce CAPEX with pay-as-you-go term licensing
- Scale capacity as needed
- Price per TB goes down as consumption grows
- Volume discounts on total capacity in use apply
- Governmental and educational organizations are eligible for additional discounts