Key Business Benefits
- Reduce IT costs with a dedicated service provider licensing model that adapts to your business
- Increase your revenue by offering value-added data services to your customers
- Optimize business outcomes through smart resource utilization and increased storage efficiency
- Improve SLAs with uniform high-end capabilities of SDS across multi-vendor hardware
DataCore has allowed us to deploy both highly redundant and high performance storage quickly and easily to our media clients who traditionally have large data sets. The features around redundancy configuration, and thin provisioning have transformed our storage infrastructure.
Flexible and Cost-Effective Licensing Model for Service Providers
DataCore offers a metered consumption-based licensing model which is based on actual capacity usage per month. Should your customers’ storage consumption decrease, your license fees will reduce correspondingly*. This adaptability to actual capacity consumption, including 24×7 support services, makes it a pay-as-you-grow licensing structure optimized for service providers. You can benefit from a lower price/TB/month when your business grows and your customers consume and pay for more storage capacity.
- Affordable licensing with exclusive and attractive service provider price list
- Only pay for what you use: Lower consumption, lower costs
- Unlimited scalability to start small and grow without constraints
- Offer SLAs that matter to your business and expand with additional services for your customers without having to change the hardware
*Note: The CSP program is designed with flexible capacity-based licensing and competitive pricing for service providers and starts with minimum capacity licensing tiers for both SANsymphony and Swarm. Contact DataCore to get access to the full service provider price list and view all the licensing tiers and corresponding pricing.