Why Partner with DataCore
Provide value-added services to your clientele by leveraging the technology of Software-Defined Storage (SDS). You can derive maximum value from your current and future storage investments and adapt your infrastructure to meet varying customer demands.
Numerous cloud service providers already use DataCore SDS solutions to improve data availability, meet BC/DR service levels, strengthen data protection, and control growing storage costs. Become a DataCore-powered service provider and join our exclusive network of CSP partners.
Key Business Benefits
- Reduce IT costs with a dedicated CSP licensing model that suits your business
- Increase your revenue by offering value-adding data services to your customers
- Optimize business outcomes through smart resource utilization and increased storage efficiency
- Improve SLAs with a broad set of uniform high-end data services across multi-vendor hardware
DataCore has allowed us to deploy both highly redundant and high performance storage quickly and easily to our media clients who traditionally have large data sets. The features around redundancy configuration, and thin provisioning have transformed our storage infrastructure.
Purpose-Built Software-Defined Storage Solutions
Build and Modernize SAN and HCI Environments
SANsymphony is a software-defined storage platform that ensures uninterrupted data access as you navigate through disruptions and changes in your storage infrastructure. Transform how you store, manage, and protect data with the ultimate flexibility of storage hardware, while keeping costs under control and improving quality of service for your customers.
Features at a Glance:
- Smart capacity provisioning and resource utilization (e.g., thin provisioning)
- Ease of infrastructure modernization, hardware refresh, and other technology upgrades
- Non-disruptive data migration across multi-vendor hardware
- Automated replication, failover, and recovery
- Uniform, high-end data services across diverse storage hardware
- AI/ML-assisted automated data tiering across heterogeneous storage
Scalable Object Storage for Distributed Data Access, Delivery, and Archive
Swarm is a software-defined object storage platform that delivers secure S3-enabled storage to manage your customers’ growing data and capacity challenges. Swarm allows you to provide storage as a service for your customers’ secondary data, as backup target, or for archival needs. Easily scale from hundreds of TBs to multiple PBs on any mix of x86 hardware.
Features at a Glance:
- Multi-tenant architecture with custom usage policies and flexible data protection schemes
- Content portal with end-user self-service capabilities
- Distributed file access, sharing, streaming, and collaboration
- Role-based access control and integration with existing authentication systems
- Robust security with encryption, WORM integration, S3 object locking for immutability, Legal Hold, and Integrity Seals
Flexible and Cost-Effective Licensing Model for Cloud Service Providers
DataCore offers a metered consumption-based licensing model which is based on actual capacity usage per month. Should there be times when your customers’ storage consumption decreases, your license fees will reduce correspondingly*. This adaptability to actual capacity consumption (and NOT what was allocated or reserved), paired with a very attractive price/TB/month (which includes 24×7 support and other services), makes it a pay-as-you-grow licensing structure optimized for service providers.
- Affordable licensing with an exclusive and attractive service provider pricing
- Only pay for what you use: Lower consumption, lower costs
- Unlimited scalability to start small and grow without constraints
- Offer SLAs that matter to your business and expand with additional services for your customers without having to change the hardware
*Note: The CSP program is designed with flexible capacity-based licensing and competitive pricing for cloud service providers and starts with minimum capacity licensing tiers for both SANsymphony and Swarm. Contact DataCore to get access to the full CSP pricing.