VMware Ready Certified
Tasks from ESX
Free Choice of Storage Hardware
Modernize Without Disruption
The wide range of workloads sharing your vSphere environment calls for very different types of storage: high-performance premium devices for some and high capacity/low cost for others. Their level of data protection and durability can also vary widely.
Unfortunately, the models and suppliers available to you, or those that offer the best value, may not be on VMware’s hardware compatibility lists (HCL).
Even when confining your selections to the HCLs, mixing storage to match service levels can lead to hardware incompatibilities, errors from inconsistent device-specific processes, and conflicting behaviors. The time, effort, and resources wasted troubleshooting these problems only raise the frustration.
- Are your ESXi hosts stressed with storage related tasks? Would you prefer to offload some of these and optimize performance?
- Is storage provisioning for your VMs a frequent struggle?
- Are you able to provide uniform and consistent data services across diverse storage gear?
- How do you ensure data availability for your applications/VMs?
- Are you able to easily leverage Storage Policy Based Management (SPBM)?
- Is it hard for you to manage integrations between VMware and storage?
vCenter Integration to Manage ESXi Storage on SANsymphony Console
- Native integration with vCenter to allow storage assignment to ESXi hosts and VMs from the SANsymphony management console
- Automate discovery and addition of vCenters from within SANsymphony
Control SANsymphony from vCenter Plug-in
- Enables easy management of SANsymphony functions directly from vSphere Web Client
- Create and manage virtual disks, take snapshots, etc., and coordinate workflows between vSphere and SANsymphony
Get DataCore SANsymphony for Your VMware Virtual Environment
With DataCore SANsymphony, you benefit from a simple and scalable high availability solution that meets your vSphere shared storage requirements. This hardware-agnostic storage-defined storage solution abstracts and pools internal and external disks along with flash/SSDs to yield lightning-fast response, non-stop access and optimal use of capacity. SANsymphony offers enhanced support for in-memory optimizations using DRAM caching and auto-tiering of data across diverse storage hardware, synchronous mirroring over local and metro clusters, and advanced replication for remote site recovery.
- Easily optimize the storage infrastructure for your VMware environment
- Improve alignment between VMware and storage administration and simplify storage management operations
- Enjoy broader choice of storage hardware: SANsymphony’s native VMware Ready certification provides an excellent negotiation position on pricing and worry-free hardware purchase
- Ensure data/application high availability, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Modernize your storage infrastructure and integrate new technology without any disruption
- Seamlessly change storage deployment model as and when needed – even during business operations without any application/VM downtime