VMware Ready Certified
Tasks from ESX
Free Choice of Storage Hardware
Modernize Without Disruption
vCenter Integration to Manage ESXi Storage on SANsymphony Console
- Native integration with vCenter to allow storage assignment to ESXi hosts and VMs from the SANsymphony management console
- Automate discovery and addition of vCenters from within SANsymphony
Control SANsymphony from vCenter Plug-in
- Enables easy management of SANsymphony functions directly from vSphere Web Client
- Create and manage virtual disks, take snapshots, etc., and coordinate workflows between vSphere and SANsymphony
Get DataCore SANsymphony for Your VMware Virtual Environment
With DataCore SANsymphony, you benefit from a simple and scalable high availability solution that meets your VMware storage requirements. This hardware-agnostic storage-defined storage solution abstracts and pools internal and external disks along with flash/SSDs to yield lightning-fast response, non-stop access and optimal use of capacity. SANsymphony offers enhanced support for in-memory optimizations using DRAM caching and auto-tiering of data across diverse storage hardware, synchronous mirroring over local and metro clusters, and advanced replication for remote site recovery.
Key Benefits of Software-Defined Storage
- Easily optimize the VMware virtual storage infrastructure
- Improve alignment between VMware and storage administration and simplify VMware storage management operations
- Enjoy broader choice of storage hardware: SANsymphony’s native VMware Ready certification provides an excellent negotiation position on pricing and worry-free hardware purchase
- Ensure data/application high availability, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Modernize your storage infrastructure and integrate new technology without any disruption
- Seamlessly change storage deployment model as and when needed – even during business operations without any application/VM downtime
Get Started with SANsymphony, Software-Defined Block Storage
No More Downtime.
Superior App Performance.
Low Storage TCO.
Join thousands of IT pros who have benefitted from DataCore solutions.
“DataCore is definitely one of the main reasons our mission-critical apps run faster; the SANsymphony caching and performance acceleration capabilities play a vital role.”