Benefits of Partnering with DataCore
- Grow your business with new project opportunities
- Stand out in a competitive market with differentiated offerings
- Demonstrate ongoing value and become a trusted advisor to your customers
- Increase ROI of your customers’ IT expenditures
- Become agile in adapting to the evolving technology needs of your customers’ business
DataCore is a 100% channel-led organization. Every lead and every opportunity involves a channel partner.
Why Software-Defined Storage
With its proven potential and increasing market adoption, SDS is becoming an imperative for data storage projects across all industry segments. Organizations invest in SDS to protect and maximize the value of their storage hardware investments. As a DataCore channel partner, you have the best software-defined block, file, and object storage technologies to expand your business while demonstrating value for your customers.
By 2024, 50% of the global storage capacity will be deployed as SDS on-premises or on the public cloud (up from less than 18% in 2019).
According to a worldwide storage market survey conducted by DataCore in 2020, IT teams are spending 21% of storage budgets on software-defined storage technologies.
How Your Customers Can Benefit from SDS:
- Increased data availability and durability
- Automation of manual storage management processes
- Enhanced application performance
- Simplified collaboration and data access
- Improved storage efficiency
- Ultimate hardware flexibility and scalability
- Lower TCO and higher ROI
Gold, Storage-Insider 2020 Readers Choice Award
Gold Award, TechGenix Reviews vFilO
Silver, 2021 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
Finalist, 2020 CRN Tech Innovator Awards
Winner, Network Computing 2020 Awards
Editor’s Choice, IT PRO
DataCore Business Partner
DataCore Silver Partner
DataCore Gold Partner
DataCore Certified Sales Professional (DCSP)
Completing the DCSP course will equip you with the knowledge to pitch and sell DataCore SDS products to your customers.
DataCore Certified Solution Architect (DCSA)
Completing the DCSA course will arm you with the know-how to design and architect DataCore SDS products for customer PoCs and implementations.
DataCore Certified Implementation Engineer (DCIE)
Completing the DCIE course will provide you with hands-on experience to be able to install DataCore SDS products in customer environments and provide post-sales support.
Migration services include an assessment of the existing storage infrastructure pre-migration and the actual migration execution.
Assure services extend basic support by delivering health checks and assessment services.
Training services include instructor-led courses to learn how to perform key administrative and management tasks for your customers’ DataCore SDS implementation.