Join Microsoft MVP, VMware vExpert, “Software-Defined Data Infrastructure Essentials” (CRC Press) book author Greg Schulz of Server StorageIO and experts from DataCore as they explore what you can do today to boost application productivity across different workloads and environments.
This webinar is for those whose applications have the need for speed including database, VDI, SharePoint, Exchange, AI, ML and other I/O intensive workloads.
Attend and learn about:
- Boosting application performance without breaking the bank
- Improving application productivity and reducing user wait time
- Gaining insight and awareness into bottlenecks and what to do
- Unlocking value in your existing hardware and software licenses
- What you can do today, literally right after or even during this webinar…
If you were to pose this question to your storage vendor or VMware support today, you would be likely to receive the answer: “No. vSphere does not support this.”
Nevertheless, with the VMware certified, universal vSphere APIs for Storage Awareness (VASA) provider from DataCore you can easily achieve that with full VMware support and without VVol certified hardware today. Use of local discs alone or in combination with other storage arrays as part of the Virtual Volumes datastore would even be sufficient.
Join our brief webinar, Q&A and expanded live demo to discover:
• How to setup such a solution in real life
• How to implement auto-tiering across different arrays