DataCore is looking for a marketing star who is ready for the challenge of driving strategy and execution for an exciting, global, aggressive company. We are looking for an individual contributor with the agility to manage a diverse set of programs/projects that will be key drivers of our pipeline and revenue. This person is responsible for the alignment and execution of our global campaigns in the Americas region.
This role requires a self-starter who works with a sense of urgency to meet and exceed targets in partnership with inside sales, field sales, channel partners, product marketing, global marketing, operations, and outside vendors. This modern marketer will build integrated marketing programs to drive all stages of the Marketing funnel, attracting new names, driving product inquiries, and increasing lead engagement. They will also be responsible for planning and executing all logistics, promotional activities, reporting of field marketing events, webinars, and related programs.
This is position reports to the VP – Global Field Marketing.
- Plans, organizes, and executes marketing programs to generate the highest number of qualified leads and conversion to pipeline
- Works closely with the Sales team to develop a marketing plan and programs that support revenue growth goals
- Partners with Inside Sales to execute inbound and outbound call campaigns and lead engagement tactics
- Manages the program calendar and keep projects running in coordination and on schedule
- Manages and updates salesforce.com campaigns
- Attends relevant trade shows and events
- Reports weekly/monthly on the status of field/channel marketing activities
- Coordinates channel partner activities and reporting in salesforce.com
- Manages e-mail marketing campaigns in Pardot
- Analyzes the campaign results and recommends improvements through new tools, vendors, or tactics
- Tracks and reports campaign progress back to leadership, stakeholders, and channel partners
- Sources, negotiates, and manages relationships and contracts with outside partners
- Manages budget, invoicing and accounting for all field expenses
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- A desire to be part of a world-class marketing team which is driven to make a difference in the market and be part of a great success story
- Recent experience with email strategies and tactics
- Self-direction, passion, and a drive for quality
- Strong determination and discipline to advance projects and achieve high-quality outcomes
- Proven ability to innovate in program strategies, creative execution, and revenue generation
- A clear understanding of how to align programs to support the buyer’s journey and demand generation/marketing program goals
- Ability to manage complex projects and collaborate within the marketing team, across cross-functional teams, and global geographies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Pardot, salesforce.com, SalesLoft, Zoominfo/Discover.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 3 to 7 years proven B2B marketing experience in an international environment
- Experience in the technology field and/or with a channel distribution model
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear.