ABOUT DATACORE SOFTWARE
Our vision is to improve the performance and possibility of every business with real-time data
- Faster workloads: Up to 5X increase in performance
- High availability: up to 100% reduction in storage-related downtime
- Lower TCO: up to 25% reduction in storage investment
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Cloud Software Engineer
The Cloud Software Engineer is an entry level software engineer who develops, tests, troubleshoots, maintains and debugs software components for existing or new products. The role works within a team of software engineers on problems of limited scope and complexity which are structured to develop knowledge and experience; receives general guidance and direction on work that may span multiple disciplines of software engineering; and follows established practices and procedures to achieve overall program performance, schedule and quality standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Under general guidance, performs technical work requiring application of basic software development methodologies to complete assignments to required standards of quality and timeliness.
- Develop technology components that would integrate with larger SDS (Software Defined Storage) platform and product.
- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader project assigned to a higher level Software Engineer; solicits input and expertise to carry out assignment correctly; emphasis is on following the software development process and adherence to standards in order to produce high quality software
- Applies DataCore’s software engineering processes and standards
- Communicates technical issues within scope of assignment
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work; communicates technical issues within scope of assignment; may assist with technical specification documentation and review
- Implements, unit tests, debugs and integrates code of assigned projects; performs preliminary tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed or enhanced software; performs maintenance functions to correct errors as necessary; documents and reviews all results with higher level engineer
- Learns principles of continuous work practice improvement through involvement in post project review; implements and maintains quality improvements to process and products as they are introduced into the development process
- Coordinates own development activities on routine work and cooperates with other programmers and scrum team members on technical aspects related to the project
Essential skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electronics, robotics, automation, or related field; equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education
- Excellent English skills
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, basic proficiency in a programming language(s)
- Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
- Knowledge / experience of designing, coding and debugging in Core .NET
- Knowledge / hands on experience of modern DevOps practices for CI/CD.
- Knowledge / experience with multiple development processes like DDD and TDD
- Knowledge / experience with code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, etc.
- Self-starter with extreme comfort in working with geographically dispersed teams
- Up to 4 years of relevant experience
- Cloud development focus: Knowledge / experience of tools/technologies including: C# Core .NET or similar, REST API, web back-end development, microservices
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with Azure Cloud is a strong advantage.
- Experience working with products in Storage and related domain will be a strong plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Listing just a few of DataCore Software Bulgaria’s assets:
- Being part of a global team of innovators determined to transform an industry ;
- Flat hierarchy and short-decision paths ;
- Visibility and numerous opportunities given to make an impact ;
- A variety of comprehensive and country-specific total rewards programs.
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly forward your CV and supportive application documents (cover letter, certificates, etc.) to our recruitment team via email@example.com with the reference project code: JAN-121-BG. Alternatively you may use the online application form at the bottom of this page.