As an ideal candidate, you will use your love of technology and solution-oriented spirit to aid in development of integrated application solutions that support and propel our departments forward. We are looking for an innovative and passionate Application Developer, responsible for driving and promoting emerging technologies, with the willingness to learn, analyze, and apply new technologies to help meet the challenges of the business. The top candidate is a strong application developer with experience in event stream processing utilizing Azure technologies and microservices, coupled with designing and building REST API’s in ASP.NET CORE C# in Visual Studio to support continued efforts in Process Automation. Knowledge of CRM technologies or other business management software would be a plus.
- Design and development of application solutions, components, shared service solutions, vendor and cloud platform integrations based upon a thorough analysis and decomposition of business requirements and needs.
- Writing, configuring, and integrating code to create software that aligns with the technology strategy and adheres to the security, logging, error handling, and performance standards.
- Design, enhancement and implementation of C# ASP.net CORE REST API’s to integrate data and applications across our hybrid integration environment.
- Configuration, debugging, validation and cataloging new and enhanced API’s, including interface components on development projects as assigned.
- Evaluation of the implications of various components (including technology strategy & architecture) to the overall design of a program, system, or eco-system.
- Evaluation of new technologies for fit with the program/system/eco-system and the associated upstream and downstream impacts on process, data, risk (e.g., security).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years of hands- on experience developing and designing application solutions in an agile software development environment
- Hands-on development experience in object oriented (OO) programming languages – Java or Python. Also open to candidates with strong .Net, C/ C++/C# experience, with willingness and ability to learn other OO languages
- Business-oriented software architecture and integration knowledge via Web Services and custom API interfaces. Knowledge of SOAP and REST web-services and various authentication mechanisms. Experience designing and building REST API’s in ASP.NET CORE C# in Visual Studio and microservices to support continued efforts in process automation
- Experience in process identification, modeling and gap analysis. Knowledge of Data Modelling and Data Design concepts and methodology
- Experience with transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL
- Experience automating IT or business processes