DataCore Software is a profitable, global software company that helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide modernize how they store, protect, and access data. The company delivers the industry’s most flexible, intelligent, and powerful software-defined storage (SDS) solutions.
The DataCore ONETM vision unifies the often-disparate storage industry across block, file, and object storage with a single solution. DataCore’s comprehensive product suite, intellectual property portfolio, and its unrivaled experience in storage virtualization and advanced data services, position it as the authority on software-defined storage. Organizations ranging from hospitals and health systems, media and entertainment providers, educational institutions, government agencies and more trust DataCore’s solutions to improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability.
DataCore’s world-class customer service and support been recognized with several prestigious awards and boasts a 71% net promotor score (NPS), far surpassing the industry average of 30%.
Corporate headquarters are out of a state-of-the-art facility in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Milan, Sofia, Tokyo, and Taipei with a technical center of excellence in Bangalore, India.
DataCore Software is hiring a talented UX Designer professional to join our team! The UX Designer will work closely with our team to measure and optimize applications to improve ease of use and create the best user experience. The UX Designer will also be responsible for conducting user tests to observe behavior both in-person and by using UX toolsets and metrics to create a digital experience that the users will like and find easy to use! Interested in learning more? Come talk to us!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct testing of sample applications, websites and software to assess user experience and ease of design
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to clients and senior management
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company websites and products
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high traffic web pages and determine why certain webpages perform better
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
- 5-8 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping