DataCore Software is a profitable, global software company that helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide modernize how they store, protect, and access data. The company delivers the industry’s most flexible, intelligent, and powerful software-defined storage (SDS) solutions.
The DataCore ONETM vision unifies the often-disparate storage industry across block, file, and object storage with a single solution. DataCore’s comprehensive product suite, intellectual property portfolio, and its unrivaled experience in storage virtualization and advanced data services, position it as the authority on software-defined storage. Organizations ranging from hospitals and health systems, media and entertainment providers, educational institutions, government agencies and more trust DataCore’s solutions to improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability.
DataCore’s world-class customer service and support been recognized with several prestigious awards and boasts a 71% net promotor score (NPS), far surpassing the industry average of 30%.
Corporate headquarters are out of a state-of-the-art facility in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Milan, Sofia, Tokyo, and Taipei with a technical center of excellence in Bangalore, India.
We are looking for experienced UI / software developer as a key contributor in developing software solutions that supports organization strategy and vision, ensuring alignment between the technical solutions and the business needs. The successful candidate will play a role in every part of the software system development lifecycle, working with our team to produce high quality, high performing systems that meet our stakeholders needs.
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Building world-class user experiences
- Able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implementation
- Participate in requirement analysis and definition
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Translation of visual designs into pixel perfect implementation.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures
Essential skills and experience requred:
- 5+ years proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with Angular 6 or higher
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Comprehensive knowledge of front-end tools/technologies including Java Script, CSS, HTML5, & front-end frameworks like JQuery, Angular, TypeScript etc.
- Experience with Front-End Architecture Patterns such as eventual consistency, input validation, etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
- Experience consuming APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Ability to freely communicate in English
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with building SaaS web applications based on microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, or GCP is a plus.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks such as Protractor.
- Experience with design systems such as Axure, Invision, etc.