As a SDET at DataCore, you play a critical role in ensuring the quality and excellence of our world class enterprise products. You’ll be part of an agile development team, working side by side with the team’s developers to execute manual and automated tests and track quality assurance metrics to ensure product quality. You will also be responsible for developing automated tests and most optimal ways of assuring stable products with delightful usability.
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work as an embedded tester within the agile development test to define testing strategies for feature development.
- Work with product management and development teams to define use cases and acceptance testing criteria.
- Develop, execute and maintain component, integration, regression, performance, stability and scalability tests.
- Identify product issues, write detailed bug reports and track project quality metrics.
- Develop automated tests and reliable, repeatable test suites to cut down manual work load.
Qualification, essential skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer science or engineering related field and 3 to 5 years of testing and automation experience.
- Experience with white‐box and black‐box testing methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in functional, system, performance and integration testing.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of deployment, setup and configuration of complex systems products. (storage domain will be highly preferred).
- Well versed with set up and configurations of Windows operating systems.
- Strong sense of customer empathy acting as catalyst and champion for quality.
- Ability to prioritize defects and determine risk based on objective, metrics based data.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Powershell programming language
- Accuracy and attention to details