About DataCore Software
DataCore Software is a profitable, global software company that helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide modernize how they store, protect, and access data. The company delivers the industry’s most flexible, intelligent, and powerful software-defined storage (SDS) solutions.
The DataCore ONE™ vision unifies the often-disparate storage industry across block, file, object and container-attached storage with a single solution. DataCore’s comprehensive product suite, intellectual property portfolio, and its unrivaled experience in storage virtualization and advanced data services, position it as the authority on software-defined storage. Organizations ranging from hospitals and health systems, media and entertainment providers, educational institutions, government agencies and more trust DataCore’s solutions to improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability.
DataCore’s world-class customer service and support has been recognized with several prestigious awards and boasts a 71% net promotor score (NPS), far surpassing the industry average of 30%.
Corporate headquarters are out of a state-of-the-art facility in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Milan, Sofia, Tokyo, and Taipei with a technical center of excellence in Bangalore, India.
What are we looking for?
Global Revenue Strategy and Business Operations is a high-performing team critical to the success of DataCore. The Team is developing a deep understanding of our customer journeys, and how each part of our business impacts their experience. Revenue Operations has the mission to deliver visibility across the entire revenue streams, accelerate growth and provide more predictability, improve efficiency by unifying and optimizing the processes that generate DataCore’s top line success.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Channel Operations and Programs with a strong track record in this area, hand-on and a business as well as commercial mindset. This role will partner with our sales, channel, marketing, and customer success teams to drive scalable revenue growth through channel operations process optimization, automatization, enablement, and execution across the entire customer journey. The ideal candidate will be looking to make a big impact, possess a relentless curiosity and have a drive for operational excellence.
- Proactively managing strategic internal cross-team initiatives and projects, to optimize for scalability and accelerated growth of our channel business.
- Plan, launch and oversee scalability projects to fully operationalize the partner program including setting up and updating partner records in SFDC, automating the partner contract process, owning the quarterly/annual partner performance review process, responding to incoming partner inquiries, etc.
- Building and optimizing operational workflows embedding in their systems to support a Global Partner business across partner sales, marketing, renewals, order and product management.
- Collaborating cross-functionally to deliver scalable world-class onboarding and enablement programs to Partners globally – anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Manage operational aspects of partner program to ensure consistency, repeatability, and scale.
- Accomplish this by collaborating with multiple internal teams on the infrastructure, system integrations (SFDC, LMS, Partner Portal, etc.) and processes to grow, manage and scale our partner revenue and acquisition program.
- Support the Global Channel business from leadership to individual channel with performance metrics, reporting, dashboards and business analytics to measure and track channel KPIs.
- Own and document partner program workflows including partner program applications, partner account setup, deal registrations to ensure lead, order and channel data accuracy.
- Act as primary contact for partner portal to assist with usability issues, grant partner access, integrate with key systems, improve partner experience, etc.
Essential knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience in building and scaling channel operational excellence in a dynamic environment.
- Proven understanding of channel operations, sales processes, systems and tools.
- Systems competence with Salesforce.com, PowerBI and experienced with SFDC Partner portal or related PRM (partner relationship management).
- Hands on attitude, with willingness to get involved to deliver both personal & the team’s goals.
- Experience in Channel change management delivery and Project management skills.
- Adaptable self-starter, with developed organizational skills, who takes initiative.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ownership mentality and a high degree of initiative and complex problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate with teams across multiple departments and global regions.
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
- 8-12 years of relevant working experience in establishing and implementing Channel Operations, Channel program life cycle, Partner portals and lead-to-cash process in both design and implementation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop or kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
DataCore Software is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy and/or childbirth, including breastfeeding and breastfeeding-related conditions, gender, gender identity, gender expression, being transgender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, age, family medical history or genetic information, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected characteristics. This policy applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by employees, including managers, supervisors, and co-workers, and third-party non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, unpaid interns, volunteers, etc.