We are looking for Windows Services & Desktop Applications Developer as a key contributor in developing software solutions that supports organization strategy and vision, ensuring alignment between the technical solutions and the business needs. This person will play a role in every part of the software system development lifecycle, working with our team to produce high quality, high performing systems that meet our stakeholders needs.
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implement
- Develop technology components that would integrate with larger SDS (Software Defined Storage) platform and product
- Participate in requirement analysis and definition
- Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures
- Work with and contribute in a dynamic, distributed team environment
- Grow and mentor new team members
Essential skills and experience requred:
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- Extensive experience of designing, coding and debugging in Windows C++, C# .Net
- Extensive experience with systems software development over Windows OS
- Self-starter with extreme comfort in working with geographically dispersed teams
- Works effectively with peers, team members and superiors
- Strong understanding of white box test principles
- Knowledge / hands on experience of modern DevOps practices for CI/CD.
- Experience with multiple development processes like DDD and TDD
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering or related Engineering
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience working with products in Storage domain will be a strong plus
- Knowledge of Storage related concepts (mirroring, encryption, snapshots, replication, etc.)
- Good general working knowledge of the SCSI specification and common transports.