Are you an ascending DevOps engineer seeking the summit of software development and deployment?
We are seeking candidates in Ft. Lauderdale, FL who are pursuing BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related disciplines and are interested in putting their skills to work as DevOps Engineer. You will be a part of our software teams developing products for our customers alongside other engineers with a range of experience. We operate in agile development environments, affording you a multidisciplinary interaction as well incremental feedback to provide the greatest value in our products. You will have an opportunity to make a difference and grow your skills and experience as you progress in your career.
You should be able to self-manage, taking a task either individually or as part of the team and see it through to completion. The CI/CD team is constantly striving to stay current with the latest technologies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain Build, Deployment, and Continuous Integration systems.
- Strategize, Plan and manage the implementation of the CI and CD solution.
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our stack.
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps manager to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company