DataCore is a profitable, worldwide software company with a broad base of customers serving the large and growing software-defined storage (SDS) and hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) segments of the marketplace. DataCore’s products are in use by over 10,000 customers around the world, including life-critical deployments at hospitals, manufacturing, airports, and many other industries where they improve performance, reduce costs, and provide high availability. Experts unanimously regard DataCore’s products as vastly superior to competing solutions which comes with award winning support. The Company has a best-in-class engineering team located in the US, Bulgaria and the UK.
Corporate headquarters are in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and we have offices in Austin, Munich, London, Paris, Sofia, Tokyo and Taipei.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Primary focus: Apply strong business acumen and keen analytical insights, while leveraging technology to integrate and present data and articulate insights using effective data visualizations. This role will be focused on working closely with the business stakeholders on identifying key business trends, monitoring key performance metrics, and supporting business decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for Business Intelligence.
- Develop management reports, dashboards, data models, KPIs for stakeholders across all business functions: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance
- Perform in-depth analysis to identify key business risks and opportunities and make recommendations
- Distill complex data and relationships into clear, concise insights and visualizations
- Contribute insight to strategic and tactical decisions that impact competitive position, marketing ROI, and product utilization.
- Sound experience with Data Visualization tool such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI.
- Working Knowledge of SQL programing preferred.
- Salesforce Experience preferred.
- BS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- At least 5 years work experience