As a member of the Product Management team, the Product Manager is responsible for helping lead the product strategy and development of our analytics and operations management solutions. The Product Manager will be responsible for ongoing market analysis, roadmap creation, feature definition and prioritization, and on-going delivery of product releases.
- Help define a product strategy and roadmap, based ongoing user, market and competitive analysis
- Create problem oriented feature requirements and partner with engineering teams to ensure delivery
- Work with UX team members to fully understand the user's perspective for feature development
- Take responsibility for the ongoing prioritization of the product backlog
- Work with product marketing to support an effective go-to-market strategy for high revenue growth
- Help deliver sales and marketing enablement for new product releases
- Work with program management to support the product life cycle efforts from ideation to release
- Serve as the subject matter expert for DataCore's analytics and operations management solutions
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong team player and influencer
- Great problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel up to 25%, both domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field preferred
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- Domain knowledge and expertise with cloud based analytics and operations management solutions
- Strong understanding of the IT infrastructure problems that challenge administrators
- A passion for creating great user experiences that solve real world problems
- Experience with agile development methodology
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.