The technical and business impact of the cloud is undeniable. In its simplest definition, the “cloud” is just another way to offer products and services that are managed and maintained by someone else on-demand.
As an IT professional, system integrator, value-added reseller, or service provider you now have access to the same cloud-native technology services and platforms as the major cloud providers. You have the ability to provide and manage your own storage services to achieve your business objectives whether that is to save money, create additional revenue sources, or keep data secure within your data centers.
In this educational webinar you will learn:
- The role of object storage in as-a-service and cloud offerings
- The differences between infrastructure, backup, disaster recovery and storage-as-a-service (IaaS, BaaS, DRaaS, and STaaS)
- Technical considerations when deploying your own as-a-service offerings
- Business considerations when deploying your own as-a-service offerings
- When it makes sense to provide your own as-a-service or use a third- party cloud service
Join Ryan Meek, Technical Director for DataCore, and Adrian J. Herrera, Object Storage Product Marketing Principal for DataCore as they cover these topics and learn how you can achieve your business objectives with object storage in the cloud.