DataCore shattered the world record for price/performance in the Storage Performance Council’s prestigious SPC-1 Benchmark1, thanks in large part to the outstanding caching algorithms perfected over 20+ years and the software’s unique parallel I/O architecture.
|SPC-1 Price-Performance||$0.08/SPC-1 IOPS™|
|Response Time at 100% Load||0.32 ms|
|Total Price||USD 38,400.29|
Feature Highlights Summary
- Best SPC-1 Price-Performance in the industry at $0.08 / SPC-1 IOPS™
- Leverages x86-64 CPUs and server RAM as powerful, inexpensive “mega caches”
- Does not degrade or wear out over time like Flash technology
- Accelerates I/O response from existing storage resources
- Pre-fetches anticipated blocks into read cache
- Coalesces random writes into larger sequential transfers to avoid waiting on disks
- Acts as a speed-matching buffer to avoid bottlenecks in the I/O path
- Delivers the best cost-to-benefit ratio of any storage medium
- Protects against excessive thrashing on traditional spinning disk
Talk with a storage expert to learn how DataCore can help accelerate storage and application performance using its high-speed caching technology.