Storage Virtualization Software is Essential To Your Citrix® Virtualization Strategy
Some business challenges that we can help with:
- Finding it unaffordable to put in place the highly-available, shared storage required to support a Citrix XenServer and/or Citrix XenDesktop virtualization project.Citrix XenDesktop virtualization project.
- Experiencing frequent disruptions attributed to storage. For example, outages are required to expand capacity, take backups, resize volumes, swap out disk drives, upgrade equipment and migrate data to different equipment.
- Applications and virtual machines run slowly. Problems can be traced to disk I/O bottlenecks and programs running out of disk space because 5 to 15 times more workloads are competing for the same storage resources.
- High risk of losing critical information due to major and mini disasters that damage or impair storage hardware. Such a loss might jeopardize the organizations ability to continue IT operations and lead to business collapse.
- Budget cuts impeding rollout of adequate SAN to support server consolidation.
Use Case Scenarios