Welcome at Powering the Cloud 2012 at Booth 2!
- New system builder partners and DataCore’s commitment to working with partners to build an ecosystem of appliance-focused, value-add versions of its storage hypervisor that meet their individual customer needs.
- New Cloud Service Providers and hosters that are using SANsymphony-V under the DataCore Cloud Service Provider Program.
- A SANsymphony-V 9.0.1 update release this month to enable support for Windows Server 2012 applications hosts and a follow-up update release expected early next year to support running SANsymphony-V on Windows Server 2012.
- How to empower VMware SRM and VAAI benefits across heterogeneous storage arrays and the announcement of an update release of the vSphere plug-in that supports storage reclamation and enables VMware administrators to control and schedule SANsymphony-V services, provisioning, taking snapshots and tasks directly from their VMware vCenter Server Management Platform.
- New simpler to use and time saving recovery with Continuous Data Protection (CDP) to rapidly rollback in time and recover critical Tier 1 business workloads and VMs.
- A sneak preview of partner-integrated ‘datacenter in a box’ unified SAN/NAS storage systems and a pre-packaged Virtual Desktop Server reference architecture that features the cost and performance advantages of running
Michael Baumann +49 151 – 58 72 84 48 or send an email to email@example.com
Your Contact Persons:
- Christian Hagen, Vice President EMEA Channel & Sales Operations
- Stefan von Dreusche, Director Central Europe
- Alexander Best, Technical Business Development EMEA
- Christian Marczinke, Director Strategic Systems Engineering & Chief Solutions Architect EMEA
- Iris Hatzenbichler-Durchschlag, Director Marketing & Operations EMEA
DataCore Software GmbH
Tel: +49-(0)89-4 61 35 70-0
T.: +49-(0)821-343 00-16