Did you know that 22% of data center outages are caused by human error? Or that 10% are caused by weather incidents?
The impact of an unexpected outage for just a few hours or even days could be catastrophic to your business.
How would you like to minimize or even eliminate these business interruptions, and more?
Join us to discover:
• Useful and simple measures to use that can help you keep the lights on
• How to quickly recover when the worst-case scenario occurs
• How to achieve zero downtime and high availability
In this session, you will learn how parallelism in the I/O layer impacts performance, particularly in database servers; how interrupt-based I/O limits throughput in systems with high core count; the connection between I/O waits and CPU context switches, and more.
Hyperconverged systems offer a great deal of promise and yet come with a set of limitations.
While they allow enterprises to re-integrate system components into a single enclosure and reduce the physical complexity, floor space and cost of supporting a workload in the data center, they also often will not support existing storage in local SANs or offered by cloud service providers.
However, there are solutions available to address these challenges and allow hyperconverged systems to realize their promise. Sign up to discover:
• What are hyperconverged systems?
• What challenges do they pose?
• What should the ideal solution to those challenges look like?
• A solution that helps integrate hyperconverged systems with existing SANs
Running mission-critical applications and providing continuous access to data are the lifeblood of any healthcare organization. That’s why a business continuity plan is uniquely important to the healthcare sector.
Flash storage technologies will continue to be a front-runner in 2018 for storage vendors and consumers, however why is it that only 2% of data centers have gone all flash? What are the challenges that storage providers and data center infrastructure managers are still facing with flash, despite it's importance in the marketplace?
In the age of digital transformation, IT Infrastructure must embrace new technologies and software-defined storage systems, while still maintaining server and data center performance.
Join this webinar with Flash gurus Alex Best and Alfons Michels to learn the essential steps to take to ensure the perfect coupling of Flash. Sign up to discover:
• 3 reasons why only 2% of data centres have gone All Flash
• Ideal coupling scenarios where All Flash can help vs Challenging environments for Flash
• 2 essential steps to take before you invest more
Businesses lose productivity, revenue and resources during unplanned outages. To prevent unexpected downtime, many organizations are searching for solutions that can provide business continuity without breaking their budgets.
What if you were able to achieve both goals while utilizing your existing commodity hardware? How would this benefit your customers and improve productivity?
Join this webinar and we will show you:
- How to keep 2 active copies of your data, even if your disks are from different vendors
- An economical way to deploy existing x86 servers for business continuity
- Ways to keep your hosts and applications running, even if you lose one of your SANs
- How to cluster your preexisting Hypervisors using local disks for high availability