The DataCore Certified Master Engineer (DCME) is the highest possible DataCore technical certification.
Once complete you will be qualified as a DataCore technology trusted advisor, benefitting from invitations to participate in technical previews, beta programs, and other special events focused on bringing together the brightest technical minds in the industry.
In order to become a DCME you will need to fulfill the following five requirements:
- Hold a current DCIE certification
- Have personally implemented 10 customer installations (identified by Information Incident Number); at least one of the 10 installs must be:
- a hyperconverged deployment
- a traditional SDS deployment
- a vFilO deployment (as of January 1st 2022)
- Each install has to be renewed at least once
- Each installation must have a customer contact available for a customer satisfaction interview:
- DataCore will contact a minimum of three customers (out of the 10 listed) for a customer satisfaction interview
- Candidates must achieve at least an 80% satisfaction rating from the customer interviews
- Provide details of two reference installations:
- The references can be taken out of the 10 installations listed already
If you meet all the necessary requirements, please complete the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.