Both public and private cloud providers count on DataCore storage virtualization software to address several aspects of their environment. These include:
- Reduce short and long-term storage infrastructure costs
- Expedite and simplify provisioning
- Tier service levels to match workloads
- Scale disk capacity and I/O performance
- Maintain unquestioned dependability and data protection
- Extend non-stop access to their clients
- Roll out business continuity and disaster recovery services
These hallmark characteristics result from architecting storage-related functions to maximize the value from the underlying hardware, independent of manufacturers. You can readily adapt to changing workloads and equipment variability using our device-independent software to virtualize your disk subsystems.
While organizationally very different, outsourced hosting services, managed service providers, service bureaus and in-house IT departments rely on us to maintain predictable service levels, despite the unpredictable state of their hardware environment and the fluctuating demands that daily reshape their clouds.