Affordable Enterprise-Grade Performance
Faster Applications5X Immediate boost in performance
Higher Availability100% Reduced storage-related downtime
Lower TCO50% Decrease in storage costs
Impossibly Fast Access to Your Ever-Scaling Data
Run your applications up to 3x faster by leveraging DataCore’s Parallel I/O technology (*Based on industry benchmarks)
- Fastest response time in the industry
- Best in class price-performance
- Easily scale in or out with fewer systems
- Leverage standard hardware for lower cost systems
Never Worry About Downtime
Rest easy knowing your data is always available, even across a stretch cluster, as failures are handled automatically with zero downtime.
- Multi-layered protection for Continuity, Availability and Recovery
- Zero Touch, Zero Downtime synchronous mirroring
- Efficient asynchronous replication for disaster recovery
- CDP tracks all recent changes protecting from viruses and malware
Eliminate Unnecessary Storage Costs
Improve resource utilization, agility and flexibility while reducing administrative time, leading to lower CAPEX and OPEX
- Hardware-independent storage services
- Buy once, use forever even if hardware changes
- Freely choose between standardized hardware
- Integrate new technology seamlessly
- Single pane management across all storage devices
DataCore is definitely one of the main reasons our mission-critical apps run faster; the SANsymphony caching and performance acceleration capabilities play a vital role. Moreover, DataCore makes great use of the SSDs to further boost performance.
The risk reduction that we have attained because we can replicate volumes instantaneously to both the primary and secondary sites has been of enormous value to us. We sleep a little better at night knowing we don’t have all our eggs in one basket.
DataCore’s scalability in terms of capacity, performance and functionality gives us the flexibility we need to respond to further challenges, whether it is on the ships or for the entire fleet.
Deployment Options: Software-Defined Storage Your Way
Abstracts traditional SAN architecture. Extends the life and value of existing SAN devices.
Pools direct-attached storage devices. Creates highly dense and very economical shared storage.
Abstracts both SAN and local devices. Provides the greatest flexibility and most value.
Stress-Free Scaling In or Out
SANsymphony pools the collective resources of storage devices, both local and shared, and manages them centrally with a common set of enterprise-wide services, despite incompatibilities among manufacturers and models.
Licensing Three Editions to Choose From
DataCore™ SDS products are available in three software editions, EN, ST and LS with different prices per Terabyte (price/TB). Both Subscription and Perpetual licensing options are available.
Enterprise-class edition offers the highest performance, richest feature set and the most flexibility
Pay as You Grow
- 1 year ST subscription license, including Support and Software Updates
- Volume discounts apply
- Governmental and Educational organizations are eligible for additional discounts