Affordable Enterprise-Grade Performance
Faster Applications5X Immediate boost in performance
Higher Availability100% Reduced storage-related downtime
Lower TCO50% Decrease in storage costs
Impossibly Fast Access to Your Ever-Scaling Data
Run your applications up to 3x faster by leveraging DataCore’s Parallel I/O technology (*Based on industry benchmarks)
- Fastest response time in the industry
- Best in class price-performance
- Easily scale in or out with fewer systems
- Leverage standard hardware for lower cost systems
Never Worry About Downtime
Rest easy knowing your data is always available, even across a stretch cluster, as failures are handled automatically with zero downtime.
- Multi-layered protection for Continuity, Availability and Recovery
- Zero Touch, Zero Downtime synchronous mirroring
- Efficient asynchronous replication for disaster recovery
- CDP tracks all recent changes protecting from viruses and malware
Eliminate Unnecessary Storage Costs
Improve resource utilization, agility and flexibility while reducing administrative time, leading to lower CAPEX and OPEX
- Hardware-independent storage services
- Buy once, use forever even if hardware changes
- Freely choose between standardized hardware
- Integrate new technology seamlessly
- Single pane management across all storage devices
Run applications faster with lower response times while using both current and new infrastructure investments
Ensure availability of mission-critical applications at multiple sites
Reduce both capital and operational costs by leveraging your existing IT infrastructure and avoiding replacing hardware before it is past its useful life
Deployment Options: Software-Defined Storage Your Way
Abstracts traditional SAN architecture. Extends the life and value of existing SAN devices.
Pools direct-attached storage devices. Creates highly dense and very economical shared storage.
Abstracts both SAN and local devices. Provides the greatest flexibility and most value.
Stress-Free Scaling In or Out
SANsymphony pools the collective resources of storage devices, both local and shared, and manages them centrally with a common set of enterprise-wide services, despite incompatibilities among manufacturers and models.
Pay as You Grow
- Perpetual license, including 1 year of Support and Software Updates
- Volume discounts apply
- Governmental and Educational organizations are eligible for additional discounts