Enterprise-Class Hyperconverged with the Lowest TCO
Real-Time Performance at Scale
Improve application speed and boost VM density with DataCore’s innovative performance technologies, including Parallel I/O.
- Proven, industry-leading price-performance
- Easily scale up or out to meet workload requirements
- Fastest response time, proven by benchmarks
Free Your Company From Vendor Lock-in
Most hyperconverged products place restrictions on the hardware or hypervisors that your business can choose. DataCore gives you the freedom to deploy and grow your hyperconverged infrastructure the way you want.
- Scale storage capacity independent of nodes
- Freely choose between standardized hardware
- Choose the best hypervisor for your application without restrictions
Maximize Your Return on IT Investments
Dramatically lower both capital and operational costs with DataCore’s revolutionary architecture and integrated management, which efficiently leverages the full power of your hardware.
- Lower node count by increasing VM density
- Implement an always-on infrastructure with just 2 nodes
- Leverage existing hardware where appropriate
Run applications faster with lower response times.
Ensure availability of mission-critical applications at multiple sites.
Leverage existing and new hardware to meet your current and future infrastructure needs while controlling costs, both capital and operational.
Deployment Options: Hyperconverged Storage with the Flexibility to Meet Your Exact Needs
Presents direct-attached storage as shared storage to VMs running on that host.
Presents both SAN and direct-attached storage as shared storage to VMs running on that host.
Presents both SAN and direct-attached storage as shared storage to VMs on that host as well as other hosts (virtualized or not).
DataCore Hyperconverged Virtual SAN gives us the flexibility, reliability and performance to keep our systems running non-stop. No other products I looked at were even close to accomplishing this.
DataCore is a popular choice for distributed data centers and SMBs, as it only requires two nodes for a high-availability, single-site or stretched-cluster configuration.
The hyperconverged data centre based on DataCore Virtual SAN enabled us to set up business continuity processes with improved performance and productivity. The new infrastructure also provides greater flexibility with high investment protection for our future.
Pay as You Grow
- Perpetual license, including 1 year of Support and Software Updates
- Volume discounts apply
- Governmental and Educational organizations are eligible for additional discounts